Undergraduate Admission

The application process requires the following steps for domestic undergraduate students. Interested students may submit documents in person, via fax, e-mail, or U.S. post. For application documents, please contact the Office of Admissions at the appropriate campus.

  • All applicants must complete an Application for Admission. This may be completed on the University’s website or in the Office of Admissions.
  • Complete the Enrollment Agreement which includes emergency contact information, acknowledgement of University policies, and student information release.
  • Meet English language requirement, if English is not the primary language.
  • Submit documentation certifying successful completion of a secondary school program of studies, the attainment of satisfactory scores on the GED, or another state specified examination. Note: A 2.0 high school graduating GPA (using a 4.0 scale) or its equivalent is required for enrollment in Maryland. An average GED test score of 450 or higher is required in Maryland. The admission criterion may be waived by the department representative, (e.g., faculty lead, campus president) for an individual student; additional documentation provided by the student may be required. See below for additional information.
  • Students submitting international educational credentials must provide an original or certified copy of the documentation, along with an official evaluation from an evaluation agency that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services - NACES (www.naces.org) or the Association of International Credential Evaluators – AICE (www.aice-eval.org), or completed by the American Association of College Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) own International Educational Services. Education credentials recorded in a language other than English must be accompanied by an official translation completed by one of the aforementioned agencies. The evaluation alone will not serve as a translation.
  • Submit official transcripts or equivalent from all colleges or universities attended, if applicable.